Friday, September 10

Umbilical Cord Beanies

These are my latest and greatest projects.  I can whip out a baby beanie in just a few hours!  I have already given a few away, they make wonderful gifts.

Materials:

  • No 8 (5.0 mm) 16" bamboo circular needles
  • 5 No 8 (5.0 mm) bamboo double point needles


Stitch Nation Yarns

  • Full o' Sheep 100% Peruvian Wool in Passionfruit (hot pink beanie)
  • Full o' Sheep 100% Peruvian Wool in Little Lamb (cream beanie)
  • Bamboo Ewe 55% Bamboo Viscose and 45% wool in Mermaid (teal beanie)


This is one I made for my new nephew Logan.  His momma says it fits perfectly.

I love the Stitch Nation yarns.  I stumbled upon them at Michaels for a very reasonable price, about $6 each.  You can get two beanies out of each skein.  The Bamboo Ewe is by far my favorite, so soft and really easy to work with.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates